Although Thomas is a rebellious, young man with a bit of a temper, he deeply cares about his friends and family, especially for his ill father. He has a kinder side and often shows it to his female friends.
Tom is also strong and buff as well, for when he was young his father taught him boxing, as well as give him knowledge about firearms and weapons.
He also is a bit depressed, since the death of his mother.
Physical Description Edit
Thomas grew up in Vancover and went to school with Abby Clapton. He lived with his mother and father, though he never was close with his dad, Maxwell who worked a full time job as a defense worker for the military. As Tom grew older, his mother passed away and his father came down with Alzheimer's disease.
Tom spent lots of time with his friends, eventually becoming infatuated with Tiffany, because they bond and share the same interests in Heavy Metal Rock music. He also is great friends with Abby and her family often comes to help his ill father.
Creator's Notes Edit
- Artist, Jake Elmer states that Tom is named after his favorite musician, Tom DeLonge, current member of "Angels and Airwaves" and former singer/guitarist of the Skate Punk band, "Blink-182."
- Its also argued that Tom was named after "Thomas the Tank Engine".
- Tom is one of the few original characters created by Jake Elmer, and fully developed by Craig Black.
- He was taught how to play guitar by his love interest, Tiffany, though Tom prefers to play bass guitar.
- Both Abby and Sam are attracted to him, despite him being taken.