Character description Edit
Physical appearance Edit
Sam is a Welsh Foxhound. She wears a lot of nice clothes but would mostly wear a grey tanktop and jeans. Sam also sports glasses.
Sam, being the "rich girl", has a narcissistic, snobby attitude and tends to brag a lot about herself; she's been known to be intelligent as well and thinks of herself as the smartest of her friends. Though she isn't totally self-absorbed, as she has great respect and feelings towards her friends, especially Abby, who as been her childhood friend for a long time. She's also a bisexual, and often shows affection to both Abby and Tom.
Samantha was born and raised in Wales, to a wealthy and successful family. It wasn't until she was almost seven when her father's business began to expand across the pond and, as a result, they moved to Vancouver, Canada, where she became best friends with Abby Clapton.
- Her town of birth, Cwmderi, is the main setting for the classic Welsh soap opera Pobol Y Cwm. This particular town is fictional, although it is located near the real-life River Gwendraeth.
- Sam and her parents still speak the Welsh lagnuage, so English happens to be her second language.
- Sam's parents signed her up for violin and piano lessons when she was five, so she is a fan of classical orchestra music. However, she is also a fan of Led Zeppelin.
- She also has a rose tattoo on her upper back.
Creator's notes Edit
- Sam's last name was originally "Rees"; however, Craig Black felt it'd be much better to change the spelling to "Rhys", since it fits with her Welsh background.